Home loan calculator?
“Freestanding family retreat hidden amongst the trees”
PerryCooper Property is excited to market 4/259-263 Mooloolaba Road, Buderim. Set amongst the tress, this immaculately kept and maintained freestanding character home rests on 512sqm and is well designed for a relaxed family lifestyle. The home showcases a functional layout with versatile living areas, high curved ceilings, tranquil outdoor relaxation zones and resort style amenities including a pool, tennis court and outdoor kitchen.
Located off Mooloolaba Road in an exclusive Buderim enclave it enjoys a wonderful sense of peace and privacy in a convenient Buderim location only a short 5-minute drive to Buderim village with restaurants, café and all local amenities. Also, less than 10 mins to Alex or Mooloolaba beach and Sunshine Plaza/ Maroochydore CBD.
- Freestanding villa #4 in private gated community off Mooloolaba Road
- Retreat style living with fresh neutral interiors and open plan living/ dining
- Recently refurbished, freshly painted, high curved ceilings, air conditioning
- Central updated kitchen with new benchtops, dishwasher and ample storage
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and access to deck
- Three additional bedrooms downstairs plus separate living, new carpets
- Beautiful breezes, solar, LED lights and parquetry timber floors
- Oversized entertainers' deck with mesmerising tropical backdrop
- Double lock up garage with an attached carpeted office, additional parking
- Small complex with resort facilities including tennis court, pool, BBQ area
- Minutes away from Buderim Village, local beaches and Maroochydore CBD
- Great school zones with Buderim primary and Mountain Creek high school
- Ideal investment with an expected return of $820-$860 per week
PerryCooper Property/Ambre Perry/ Real Estate Agent Buderim / 0438 162 520
Suburb review from the agent
“One of the best spots on the Sunshine Coast”
Great family friendly suburb filled with greenery, beautiful houses and delicious food. It was once voted the third most desirable place to live in the world and we can definitely see why! PerryCooper Property/Ambre Perry/ Real Estate Agent Buderim / 0438 162 520 https://www.perrycooper.com.au/View all reviews of Buderim, QLD 4556