“Spacious and Conveniently Located!”
Situated right at the heart of Nunawading we have on offer this light filled and spacious apartment perfect for all!
This dual-level apartment offers 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms floorplan with a sunny north-facing balcony. Entry is on the ground floor and this versatile space may be utilised as a study area or for storage. Ascend the stairs to the impressive open-plan apartment and be awed by the generous proportions and abundance of natural light.
The master bedroom and carpeted living and dining room both access the north-facing balcony providing views and the perfect place to entertain. Incorporating a European laundry, the well-appointed kitchen features granite benchtops, glass splashbacks and stainless-steel appliances, including a dishwasher. The 3 carpeted bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are serviced by 2 fully tiled bathrooms: the main bathroom with a separate bath, while an ensuite features an over-sized shower. Bedroom 2 enjoys a sunny northerly aspect, while Bedroom 3 has southernly garden vistas.
Other property features include; LG split-system heating and cooling, secure intercom entry and a single lockup garage.
Located within proximity to shops and salons to take-away restaurants and cafes. Walking distance to Nunawading station and buses, Eastlink is a short drive away, Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and all the homeware stores to furnish your bright and beautiful apartment. Inspection is a must! Won’t last long!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
Our advertised Open For Inspections are By Registration only.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.