“Great Value Unit in Block of Four”
Set in a small cul-de-sac in convenient North Mackay, this two-bedroom unit has a good-sized living space and a private courtyard.
The unit is one of three virtually identical units that are on the market with the same owner in the block, all priced at $145,000.
The three units are rented out with guaranteed returns of $215 a week until June next year.
Unit four is located at the end of the block of four and could accommodate two cars if required.
Some of the features of the units include:
- Open-plan family room with space for a lounge and small dining table
- Well-presented kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and the main with air-conditioning
- Laundry adjacent to the nice and tidy bathroom
- Carport directly at the front of the unit so you can step straight into the unit from your car while remaining under cover
- Spacious and private concreted courtyard that has plenty of room for a weekend barbie with friends
You can buy one, two or all three of these units. They would be ideal for someone who wants a guaranteed rental return but the managers of the leases have said they would look at allowing a buyer to terminate the lease and move in to a unit if the new owner wanted to be an owner-occupier.
These units represent great value in a very tight rental market. Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.