** SUNDAY'S OPEN INSPECTION CANCELED SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE**
A peaceful position, sited at the rear of a group of 4 modern homes provides an enviable location for this contemporary 3 bedroom home. There is plenty of time and space to relax and enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle on offer. Down sizers, younger families and wise investors looking for an easy care acquisition should all take a look at this one.
High quality flooring and a bright neutral colour scheme combine with LED downlights and 2.7m ceilings, flowing through the home, offering a fresh contemporary living space with a spacious open plan design.
A sparkling modern kitchen overlooking, a large living/dining room provides ample space for everyday living. Cook & create culinary masterpieces in this vibrant kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, grey cabinetry, island breakfast bar, double sink and plenty of overhead cupboards.
Step outdoors and relax in a secluded and spacious alfresco portico. This generous outdoor area is surrounded by high fences and offers the ideal place to entertain. There is a low maintenance yard with lawn, tool shed, rainwater tank and Hope Valley Sporting Reserve at the rear.
All three bedrooms have plush carpets, and all offer built-in robes. Bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan and a bright ensuite bathroom, while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes. A generous main bathroom with separate toilet and a spacious laundry with ample bench and cupboard space provide contemporary wet areas.
A single garage with automatic panel lift door will house the family car. There is more parking available in front of the garage.
This one is the pick of the bunch, in a great quiet location, on a low maintenance allotment!
Be sure to inspect!
* Contemporary open plan home at the rear of the group of 4
* Great location adjacent Hope Valley Sporting Reserve means a minimum of neighbours
* Low maintenance allotment and modern contemporary styling
* High quality flooring, neutral colours, LED downlights and 2.7m ceilings throughout
* Sparkling kitchen overlooking a spacious open plan living/dining area
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, grey cabinetry, island breakfast bar, double sink and plenty of overhead cupboards
* Dual sliding doors open to low maintenance rear courtyard
* Paved rear courtyard with alfresco portico constructed under the main roof
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with plush carpets
* Master bedroom with built-in robe (mirror doors), ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe (mirror doors)
* Bedroom three with built-in robe and dual windows
* Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with ample bench space
* Garden shed
* Slimline rainwater tank plumbed to the home
* Deadlock aluminium windows throughout
* Single garage with automatic roller door
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* High private fencing
* Great low maintenance investment
* Perfect home for down sizers
Perfectly located within easy reach of valuable urban resources. There are numerous parks and reserves in the local area, including the Hope Valley Sporting Reserve adjacent, ideal for your sporting and recreational activities. Public transport is at your doorstep with access to the CBD via the O-Bahn busway from Valley Road, and bus route running along Grand Junction Road. Hope Valley Supermarket is down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is only 3km away, for a quality international shopping experience within minutes. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 258sqm (Approx.)
House | 126sqm (Approx.)
Built | 2013
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC