“FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT”
* Furnished inner city apartment located on the corner of Moorabool Street
* Close to all local amenities, public transport, Deakin Waterfront, University Hospital and St John of God, St John of God, TAC and WorkSafe head offices
* Two bedrooms with built in robes
* One bedroom with a Queen sized bed
* One bedroom with two single sized beds
* Contemporary kitchen with electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
* Open plan living with reverse cycle split system for heating and cooling
* Central bathroom with separate shower (no bath)
* Small, private balcony
* One car park per tenancy onsite
* Laundry facility provided in the communal laundry - washing machine and coin-operated dryer inclusive
• Please register online to request a private inspection inspection
• Prospective tenants can view vacant properties via an online video tour or view the property photos for the listing before submitting their Application.
• Prior to attending an inspection of the property, you can submit a completed Tenancy Application Form preferably using 1Form, and provide all relevant information.
• If you are submitting application using the West End Tenancy Application Form this, and required supporting documents are to be emailed to [email protected] – incomplete Applications will not be considered
• Once the Tenancy Application has been received and processed by our office, and you meet application criteria with approval from the Owner, you will become pre-approved for the property
• We cannot guarantee an inspection for a property that is currently occupied
• If you have registered your interest in the property please advise our office within 72 hours if you are no longer interested in the property, or do not plan to submit Application so your details can be removed from our database.