“Air conditioned - Great Entertainer - Lawn & Garden Maintenance included”
*Send an enquiry below to register for a viewing and apply online or visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitehollandpark
Immaculately presented inside and out, this fully ducted stunning home sits high and proud at the end of a prestigious cul-de-sac, enjoying picturesque panoramas and refreshing breezes over leafy Holland Park, the home has been extensively renovated with the highest attention to detail.
The revitalised interiors feature warm tones and dramatic rich timber floorboards throughout with traditional high ceilings teamed with large light filled windows and doors offer ample natural light and breezes to cascade through the property. All complemented with a stunning custom American Cherry Oak kitchen centrally located and features stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample cupboard storage space. Highlights include:
* Incredible Entertaining with Front covered balcony and large rear patio
* 3 bedroom (only 1 with BIR)
* Beautifully tiled bathroom with shower and toilet
* Character Ceilings, Polished Floors, Ducted Throughout & Study nook
* Fully fenced yard - However sorry no pets!!
* Low maintenance grounds with lawn and garden maintenance included
* 1x undercover parking space with loads of additional storage.
Walking distance to Holland Park Primary School, Cavendish Rd State High School and St Joachim's Catholic Primary School, the location and relaxed lifestyle opportunities are sure to impress. Less than ten minutes' drive to the CBD, with the alternative of the express City bus just a short stroll away.
To apply - visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark to see all listings, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application"
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at [email protected]