“Move in ready and conveniently located!”
This conveniently located 703m2 single storey home is just a short walk to Kurwongbah State School, parkland and local shops and only 6 minutes to the University! Ideal for homeowners and investors, 4 Barrine Court is immaculate inside with very little to do but move in! Offering three spacious bedrooms and a choice of living zones this property will tick the boxes for many astute buyers.
The front of the home is nicely landscaped with a wide driveway featuring a double carport and space to the side for an additional vehicle or trailer. Entering the property, you are greeted with a bright and airy living area that includes fan, air-conditioning and stylish bamboo flooring. To the right is the separate media room, ideal for a kids' retreat or 4th bedroom if required.
Heading to the back of the home is the kitchen and dining area, flooded with natural light from the large windows, servery hatch and glass sliding doors. The kitchen offers plenty of storage and worktop space as well as room for a double fridge, microwave nook and brand-new Bosch appliances.
For families that love to entertain you will simply love the indoor / outdoor lifestyle that this wonderful home provides. Straight off the dining area is the huge covered entertaining measuring 4.8m x 9.6m. Host the largest of get togethers while the kids play safely in the fully fenced garden and impressive fort!
Back inside the three bedrooms are serviced by a fully renovated two-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, vanity with storage, deep bathtub and large shower with twin shower head. The master suite is located to the front of the home, and includes fan, air-conditioning and walk in robe with shelving. The further two bedrooms both include fans, built-ins and enough room for additional furniture.
The property also includes a tiled laundry with storage (plus a second toilet), linen closet, 3m x 6m shed, solar hot water, 5000ltr water tank and a second garden shed to the side.
4 Barrine Court really does offer so much for the next homeowner! If you can see yourself living here and would like a tour of the home contact Bonnie Worth - Ray White on 0434 862 887
• 703m2 fully fenced block
• Living area with bamboo flooring
• Separate media room or 4th bedroom
• Kitchen and Dining area with bamboo flooring
• New Bosch appliances
• Renovated two-way bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate laundry with toilet
• Air-conditioning in media room, master bedroom and living area
• Fans in all bedrooms, living and dining
• 4.8m x 9.6m covered entertaining area
• 3m x 6m shed & garden shed
• Solar hot water
• 5000ltr water tank
• Fully fenced garden
• Double carport
• Kurwongbah State School 350m
• Dakabin State High School - 5km
• Genesis Christian College - 5.7km
• University of Sunshine Coast - 3.5km
• Petrie Train Station - 3.3km
• IGA Petrie - 800m
• Old Petrie Town - 3km
• Woolworths Petrie - 2.5km
• Sweeney Reserve Dog Park - 3.1km
• Kurwongbah Park and Lake Kurwongbah - 3.1km
• Bus 686 Petrie Loop - 350m
• Brisbane CBD - 29.6km
• Brisbane Airport - 28.6km