“Perfect for the Whole Family!”
This well-maintained property is perfect for a large family looking for a place to call home. It is perfectly positioned being only a 10 minute walk to Rouse Hill shopping centre, 5 minute walk to the local park and bus stop, as well as a 15 minute walk to Ironbark Ridge Public School.
This house is a MUST to inspect this weekend!
- Four bedrooms upstairs with built in robes to three, Main bedroom with walk-in and en-suite
- Additional room or study downstairs and a power room downstairs
- Spacious Rumpus room upstairs and Open plan living areas downstairs
- Large kitchen with gas-cooking stove and large pantry
- Walk in linen closet providing plenty of storage space
- Ducted AC and high ceilings
- Internal laundry room
- Undercover alfresco with an easily maintainable yard
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- 10 minute stroll to Rouse Hill Town Centre and close to all other amenities
- Located in a quiet street
Ironbark Ridge Public School
Rouse Hill High School
* Note- Fridge, Dishwasher and Microwave and other furniture not included.
** Strict Covid-19 health & safety precautions will be managed throughout open home inspections. Face Masks are preferred at all open home inspections **
To inspect please "click" email agent button, book and inspection on realestate.com.au or www.raywhitebaulkhamhills.com.au.
If an inspection has been arranged a date and time will be available for you to book into, otherwise we will notify you once an inspection has been arranged. Please note that if you don't register your details you will not be notified or kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.