OWNER SAYS SELL NOW, MAKE YOUR OFFER!!!
6 x 3 huge riverside family home on a massive 843sqm block , in peaceful location...
STRICTLY OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! NO OPENS FOR THIS PROPERTY- CALL ROSS CLEAVER NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING!!
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED IN THE RANGE- SELLERS ARE KEEN TO DOWNSIZE!!
Massive 843 sqm of riverside block with approximately 470 sqm of living space. Be totally captivated the moment you step through the double door entry of this fabulous 2 storey home with wrap around stunning Jarrah balustrade staircase, high void with chandelier upon your entry. This home is one to treasure forever.
Architecturally designed Joe Mirco home, luxurious 6 huge bedrooms plus 3 large bathrooms (3 showers, 2 baths, 2 separate toilets), 3 and multiple living rooms upstairs and downstairs.
You will also be greeted with balconies, lovely outside alfresco, 3 car drive through garage with wine cellar/storeroom, and a separate free standing workshop or possible granny flat. This home is one of a kind and situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, steps to Bodkin Park and the tranquil Canning River.
Some of the outstanding features include:
* Large double door entry that leads into the entrance with void;
* Exquisite curved Jarrah wrap around staircase with central chandelier;
* Front study or guest bedroom;
* Front formal living area, for dining or home theatre with beautiful chandelier;
* Huge open plan living family room with pot belly for winter warmth and doors to backyard;
* Spacious Jarrah chef's kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, gas cooktops, walk in
pantry and ample bench and cupboard space, overlooking family & informal dining area;
* Massive games room with solid Jarrah built in bar and door to outside living area;
* Lovely bathroom with shower & bath, separate toilet, tiles to the ceiling;
* Lavish floor tiles throughout downstairs, making it very easy to clean;
* Under stairs storage area.
* Big landing/sitting area which leads to amazing balcony with park views;
* Four double sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes;
* Generous sized master bedroom with ensuite and two large balconies (park views);
(Complete imported Italian set of master bedroom furniture optional)
* Double vanity, spa, and shower in enormous 2nd bathroom with tiles to the ceiling;
* Separate toilet.
OUTSIDE & OTHER FEATURES
* Massive 843 sqm of riverside green titled land and approximately 470 sqm of living space;
* High 31 & 33 course ceilings throughout the home;
* Fancy cornices, large Jarrah skirting;
* Ducted vacuum system and gas vents;
* Separate rear workshop or granny flat;
* Rear large alfresco area;
* 3 car garage with big wine cellar/storeroom, drive through access to rear yard;
* Automatic reticulated lawns and gardens;
* Lovely guitar trees, including plum, peach, loquat, lemon, orange and mandarin to name a few;
* Beautiful rose gardens;
* Nearby playgrounds and exercise stations, BBQs by the riverbank.
* Approx water rates $1396.32
* Approx council rates $2993.55
The list here just goes on and on here, with too many features to list them all.
A viewing is a must to appreciate the size and quality of this "Joe Mirco" built home.
Waterford still remains Perth's best kept secret. It has been stated by the experts to be a suburb priced well now, allowing for sudden growth. Surrounded by the Canning River, about 10 km from the CBD & airport, close to the best private schools in the state (Aquinas, Penrhos & Wesley). Amazing shopping precinct in Waterford plaza and eateries, moments to the Canning Bridge train line and of course the world renowned Curtin University (free bus between Waterford to Curtin University, a ride for just a few minutes).
This high quality home is priced to sell to the intelligent buyer, don't delay, call for your private viewing now.
Call Ross Cleaver "Leave it to Cleaver" for the best homes in Waterford.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.