This stunning "as new" family home which was built in 2013 by well-known local Smith and Son Builders, is grand in scale and design and offers a level of style and functionality second to none. With high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this superb property which offers multiple living areas has been designed for easy, everyday living for today's modern family.
The size of this home is immediately apparent from the moment you step into the expanse of the central air-conditioned kitchen, living and separate dining room. Aspected to the North with quality 600 x 600mm rectified edge tiles and decorative three-step cornice, at the heart of this living space is the enormous kitchen which features beautiful stone bench tops, glass splash back, walk-in pantry with work bench, double sink, dishwasher, electric oven and gas cook top. Flowing immediately off the dining area is the fully enclosed, under roof and tiled indoor/outdoor room with Balinese style ceiling fan.
Boasting another two living areas with a large carpeted theatre/media room and a tiled living/activity room both with ceiling fans, three of the homes four bedrooms are ideally located immediately off the activity room and all offer walk-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Adjacent to the bedrooms/activity room is the homes quality main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower with cut-out niche, wall hung vanity and bathtub. The toilet which is separate from the bathroom comes with its own large powder room with wall hung vanity unit and feature wall tiles.
Saving the best for last, the massive master bedroom which is ideally located at the front of the home separate from the rest of the bedrooms, hosts its own large walk-in wardrobe and highly appointed ensuite bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles, extra-large shower with double waterfall shower heads and cut out niche, two-person spa bath, wall hung vanity and separate toilet. Opposite the master bedroom is the homes separate study room with built-in wardrobe.
Immaculately presented with an abundance of storage throughout including cupboards at the rear of the double lockup remote garage with seamless flooring, this exceptional home which also features a detached 9 x 6mt extra-high drive through powered shed and 23,000lt rainwater tank plumbed into laundry and toilets is not to be missed.
When quality and functionality matters, this is the home to inspect.
- Expansive tiled open plan living and dining space with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back, walk-in pantry and gas cook top
- Quality 600 x 600mm rectified edges tiles throughout with three step cornice in central living
- Large carpeted theatre/media room, tiled third living/activity room, both with ceiling fans
- Under roof, tiled and enclosed indoor/outdoor area, making the homes fourth internal living space
- Three of the homes bedrooms are located off activity room, all with walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Quality main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, cut out niche in shower, wall hung vanity and bath
- Separate toilet with its own large power room with wall hung vanity and striking feature wall tiles
- Massive master located separate from other rooms with very-large walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Floor to ceiling tiles in ensuite with huge shower with double shower heads, spa and separate toilet
- Double lock up remote garage with seamless flooring and storage cupboards at rear, alarm system
- Good storage throughout home, large carpeted separate study room with built-in wardrobe
- 9 x 6mt extra-high drive through Colourbond shed, 20,000lt tank plumbed to laundry and toilets
- Fenced 1,200m2 block with established gardens and side access for car or trailer, garden shed
- Large laundry with good storage and bench space, 2 x instantaneous gas hot water systems
- Located in a quiet pocket of Highfields within walking distance to Parkland, minutes to shops/schools