Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“RENOVATED DOUBLE BRICK FAMILY HOME WITH DUAL DRIVEWAY IN CONVIENIENT LOCATION!”
This beautifully renovated double brick home offers modern functional family living. Step inside and be instantly impressed with the inviting open plan light filled living areas, integrating with a stunning modern eat in kitchen. Relax and enjoy undercover alfresco entertaining that overlooks the rear grassed yard. Situated in a quiet and sought-after pocket of Kingsgrove and perfectly positioned in this convenient location and within a short walking distance to Kingsgrove shopping village , Train station, restaurants, cafes, schools, transport and parks.
* 3 generous bedrooms (two with built-ins) all with split system air-conditioners
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Air-conditioned large separate lounge room with separate enclosed sunroom/study
* Stunning modern eat in kitchen with stone tops and gas stainless steel appliances with air-conditioned adjoining dining room
* Stylish modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
* External laundry with 3rd shower and toilet plus additional storage room with 4th toilet
* Two external bedrooms or storage rooms
* Entertaining undercover pergola overlooking grassed rear yard
* Dual side driveways to two separate carports plus large separate workshop or potential lock up garage
* Other features include timber floors, plantation shutters and high ceilings
* Land size: 18.29m frontage(approx.) - 538sqm (approx.)
* Opportunities like this are rare, making it a top choice for the astute investor or family seeking to enhance their ideal family home