Designed to maximise the breadth and scope of its elevated site, this comfortable contemporary home sits proudly on 600 level square metres of prime land & captures helicopter views over the Ashgrove parish, toward Mt Coot-tha, across the Taylor Range to end with a focus on Brisbane's ever-expanding city skyline.
A showcase in itself, the main living space is wrapped in double hung sashless glass to emphasise the expansive vistas & allow cooling breezes through the home. Staring at the landscape, with its ever-changing natural splendour, is like looking at your very own Monet. The intense oranges of the setting sun, muted greys as the storms roll in, and fairy floss pink skies of Summer are utterly mesmerising and make this a MUST SEE' to believe & unlike any other home available in the current market.
* Construction by Metricon, Australia's leading home builder, and fully customised to offer the latest in design, style & sophistication
* High end materials and fittings throughout including tiles, stones, glass, plush carpet, tailored light fittings, Tasmanian oak timber flooring & impressive 2.7m high square set ceilings
* Superb designer kitchen with CeasarStone waterfall island bench, Ilve stainless steel appliances including 6 burner gas cook top and 1200mm oven, custom overhead lighting
* Adjoining butler's scullery features a stone appliance shelf, sink, integrated dishwasher & pantry
* Chic urban aesthetic with bespoke high end appointments throughout including ducted air conditioning, Crimsafe & Cat 5 cabling
* Rumpus/multi-purpose room is ideal for movie nights or kids play and is separate from the main living zone
* Palatial lower level master is a peaceful sanctuary for those who enjoy their own space and features a massive walk-in-robe and en suite plus direct access to the downstairs outdoor entertaining area
* Three additional bedrooms (2 down 1 up configuration) offer built in robes, plush carpet and ceiling fans, upstairs study could easily be converted to a 5th bedroom
* Three luxe bathrooms;
* Zen-like Master en suite is a luxurious sanctuary, featuring seamless double shower with dual raindrop shower head, wall hung vanity, supersize soaking tub & separate WC
* Main bathroom downstairs includes large shower (raindrop shower head), wall hung vanity with loads of bench & storage space & separate WC easily caters for multiple kids use at once
* Third bathroom upstairs services guests with ease & enjoys a bathtub, sleek wall-hung vanity & toilet
* Double automatic garage with internal access, extra driveway parking & a huge family-sized laundry
* Spacious backyard offering level lawns, concrete pad for trampoline, established gardens & room for a pool (quotes available on request)
* Utterly convenient locale, set above Wardell Street which provides easy access to express bus services, train, Enoggera Barracks, shops, cafes, schools, churches & parkland
* Within the Oakleigh State Primary School catchment and an easy stroll to sought-after private schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michael's College & Hillbrook Anglican School. School bus runs offered for BBC, Nudgee and Stuartholme are close by also
* 2 years young - majority of the structural warranty of the home (4 years) remaining giving buyer's peace of mind
* BONUS: Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout, Solar Panel system with 5kw Inverter; 5,000ltr Rain Water Tank connected to grey water system, Double glazed stacker sliding doors, Crimsafe, Remote control garage, Fully fenced level lawns and yard perfect for kids and fur babies, Low-maintenance landscaping
Situated in the ever popular pocket of Enoggera bordering Ashgrove this near new contemporary home incorporates the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with easy-flow interiors on the upper level that maximise the expansive district views on offer from this ridge-top location.