Holding an outstanding position over the Ashgrove parish, 4 Lone Pine Street is a home of casual luxury. Harnessing the perfect North South orientation with world class views, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for with a spectacular backdrop to raise your family and entertain friends.
A flawless stretch of district, mountain and city views sparkles before your very eyes, incorporating Mt Coot-tha, the Taylor & D'Aguilar Ranges. The ever-expanding city skyline is unmissable with it's bright lights twinkling at night, and the intense oranges and fairy floss pink skies of the setting sun are utterly mesmerising, making this a MUST SEE' to believe & unlike any other home available in the current market.
Fusing clean lines, natural light and cooling breezes, the residence is an inspired architectural vision that perfectly compliments its elevated site. Nestled on a level 600sqm of prime land, with room for a pool if you so desire, this family haven offers considered design in a convenient location and features:
High end list of features throughout, including tiles, stone, glass, plush carpet, tailored light fittings, Tasmanian oak flooring and impressive 2.7m square set ceilings
Construction completed by Metricon, Australia's leading home builder, and fully customised to offer the latest in design, style & sophistication
Free flowing living spaces & expertly curated interiors set over two levels with a floor plan designed to grow with your tribe
UPPER LEVEL INCLUDES:
* Superb designer kitchen with CesarStone waterfall island, upgraded Ilve stainless steel appliances customised for the home chef and adjoining butler's scullery with stone appliance shelf, sink, integrated dishwasher and pantry
* Showstopping main living and dining, wrapped in double hung sashless glass to emphasise the expansive vistas & allow cooling breezes through the home
* Rumpus/multi purpose room is separate from the main living zone and ideal for movie nights, sleepovers or kids play
* Light, bright & breezy built in 4th bedroom and dedicated study
* Family bathroom with full bath, wall-hung vanity & WC
GROUND LEVEL INCLUDES:
* Palatial master suite, a peaceful sanctuary for those who enjoy their own space. A massive walk-in-robe features organised interiors to display your shoes & jewellery, and the adjoining en suite is super sized with a soaking tub fit for a king!
* Generously sized 2nd & 3rd bedroom(s) suitable for guests or kids, with good natural light and built in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with raindrop shower, wall hung vanity, loads of bench & storage space & separate WC easily caters for multiple users at once
* Undercover entertainers patio with established plantings & water feature overlooks a large fully fenced backyard with flowering frangipani and lush, level green grass. There's even room for a pool! (quotes available on request)
* Family sized laundry offering good storage, overhead hanging space, folding bench and sliding door access to drying court
* Double automatic garage with internal access plus room for additional visitor off-street parking
* Utterly convenient locale, set above Wardell Street which provides easy access to express bus services, train, Enoggera Barracks, shops, cafes, schools, churches & parkland
In a highly sought after area, on the border of Ashgrove, the property rests within the Oakleigh State Primary School catchment and an easy stroll to sought-after private schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michael's College & Hillbrook Anglican School. School bus runs offered for BBC, Nudgee and Stuartholme are close by also
Just 2 years young, the majority of the structural warranty of the home (4 years) is remaining, offering peace of mind with your purchase. With a host of BONUS items on offer including Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout, Solar Panel system with 5kw Inverter; 5,000ltr Rain Water Tank connected to grey water system, double glazed stacker sliding doors, Crimsafe, Remote control garage, Fully fenced level lawns and yard perfect for kids and fur babies, Low-maintenance landscaping...the list goes on!
Within walking distance for Enoggera Train Station, bus stops, local shops & cafes, parkland and bike paths, the home is an easy commute to the CBD. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with easy-flow interiors and expansive district views, purchasing 4 Lone Pine Street, Enoggera will be one of the easiest decisions you've ever made!