“A Home of Immense Distinction”
A Home of Immense Distinction
Bold contemporary style combines effortlessly with traditional features to create a home with all the practicalities a modern family is looking for
- fully renovated throughout and flowing with natural light this lovely home is complete with three bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- the spacious main bedroom has stunning leadlight windows, walk in robe and well-designed ensuite bathroom
- the extremely functional kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave and gas cook-top
- all the traditional features you would expect in a Californian Bungalow are still present throughout the original part of the home including polished hard wood timber flooring, high ceilings and picture rails
- the end of week wind down could be spent outside with friends under the entertaining area that is accessed from the living room
- your comfort is assured with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating. Also there is a single lock-up garage with rear yard access
- this home is filled with plenty of extras including luxury statement lighting, instantaneous solar hot water system,
and in built custom cupboards
- enjoying a beautiful wide historic central street, only a short stroll to the CBD; restaurants, cafes, and medical services are practically on your doorstep
The innovative design is detailed meticulously with sleek elements, modern fixtures and traditional charm to create a home of distinction!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.