With close proximity to Mary St and the main CBD precinct, this would be a handy and convenient place to live or invest.
FOR SALE: EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
With close proximity to Mary St and the main CBD precinct, this would be a handy and convenient place to live or invest. Buying all three will provide savvy investors with a great land bank suitable for commercial or unit development (STCA) in the future.
40 Young St features:
* 763m2 landscaped allotment, dual street frontage via Young St and Calton Tce
* 4 bed 1 bath, solid, timber clad, character home, garden shed, carport and lockable single garage/ shed
* VJ walls, casement windows, polished floorboards and security screens throughout
* Combined dining and kitchen at the rear with stainless bench and splash back, wall mounted oven, electric hot plates and range hood
* Separate carpeted lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bathroom features; shower over bath, WC and vanity
* Dedicated laundry room
42 Young St features:
* 506m2 low maintenance, terraced allotment, fully concreted driveway to carport at the rear
* Tiled living and dining area with central kitchen
* Open plan lounge and front sunroom area with polished floors and high ceilings
* Security screens and flyscreens throughout
* 2 bedrooms and 3rd bedroom or wrap-around sun room that also make a perfect guest sleep out
* One bedroom with ceiling fan has direct access to the side veranda
* Kitchen features; glass bench top, stainless oven and grill, cooktop, double sink and a large fridge space
* Bathroom features; shower, bath, WC and double vanity
* Tiled undercover entertaining area
* Separate tiled laundry room
* Vehicle access to the yard
This property is situated 200m from the main street and CBD with views over Memorial Park offer home buyers, investors, renovators or developers many options. Situated in Gympie, a key regional city in a fast growing area of Queensland, well located less than 2 hours north of Brisbane. State Government projections for this city are very positive and the new dual carriage highway via the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane is in its final stage of construction and will further reduce travel times and enhance business growth in the area. These homes are well worth purchasing in the growing Gympie CBD! Contact marketing agent John McEwan today to arrange your inspection.