Home loan calculator?
“Contemporary 2 Bedroom In Beachside Suburb”
Positioned along the waters edge in the iconic Northern Suburb location of Nightcliff, this premier 2 bedroom apartment, finished with the finest touches that give it a true sense of lux. Combine that with the ultimate beachside location and you have a winning lifestyle.
• 2 bedroom apartment in the beachside suburb of Nightcliff
• Explore the nearby Nightcliff Jetty, Cliffs and oceans with sandy beaches
• Spend your weekends at the markets for fresh produce and crafts
• 4th level apartment with great views and sea breezes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas central to the home
• Entertainers balcony is enormous and includes the sea breezes and views
• Kitchen is modern with plenty of storage and prep areas to work from
• Master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom and built in robes
• Main bathroom is modern and well designed with plenty of storage
• Internal laundry room with additional storage areas
• Front foyer is great for greeting guests or could be a functional home office space
Nightcliff is renowned for it's colourful markets filled with fresh produce and local crafts and wares. From this location you can walk down to the waters edge in minutes to take in a sunset over the mangroves or play in the soft sand dunes at low tide. Riding your bike down to the Nightcliff foreshore you can explore the Jetty and late night food truck meals as you watch the sunset over the watery horizon.
65 Progress Drive is a near new complex with wonderful views and an emphasis on lifestyle. The complex contains a communal swimming pool, undercover parking and elevator access to your level with a secure locked foyer with intercom access.
Central to the home is a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with large sliding doors at the far end opening up onto the large entertainers balcony that has great views over the suburb below towards the water and sunsets in the horizon.
The kitchen is modern and well designed for everyday living, boasting a central island bench along with plenty of storage and prep areas; this contemporary space is versatile and functional. Each of the two bedrooms is generously proportioned with tiled flooring and air-conditioning plus the master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom.
With nothing wanting for, this move in / rent out apartment is perfect for the single, couple, retiree, upsizer, downsizer or investor.
Take advantage of the NT Governments Home ownership incentives.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Area Under Title: 147m2 approx.
Year Built: 2019
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,450 per annum
Building Name: Serenity View Apartments
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Body Corporate Management
Body Corporate Fees: $850 to $880 per quarter approx.
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $500-$520 per week
If you are considering selling and would like a free market appraisal please feel free to contact me anytime