“Central Apartment with a View”
Occupying one of Wagga's most coveted central addresses, this luxury apartment offers sophistication and class
- an inner city haven privately set amongst beautifully manicured grounds with sweeping lawns and resort style pool and barbeque facilities
- set on the third floor, this apartment offers three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have balcony access including the main which offers an ensuite
- the spacious main bathroom is complete with a rejuvenating spa bath
- bright open plan living arrangements accompany this exclusive address with a centralised kitchen, overlooking the living and meals area
- the kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and is complete with quality Smeg appliances, built in microwave, granite benchtops and dishwasher
- with comfort and security at the forefront, there is CCTV intercom security access, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, plus secure underground parking
- enjoying a convenient location, only moments to the centre of town, cafes and public transport
- pets not suitable
If you are after a quality, low maintenance lifestyle, Waterview Gardens epitomises all that you seek.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.