Home loan calculator?
“Iconic Northern Suburban Settings - Welcome To Nightcliff.”
Modern and well designed, this beachside apartment is ideal for the single, couple, investor or those seeking a sea change into one of Darwin's most iconic Northern Suburban settings - welcome to Nightcliff. This unit is positioned on the 4th level with access via secure foyer, elevator and intercom access for guests and there is parking for 2 as well undercover.
• Ultra modern 2 bedroom apartment in premier Nightcliff setting
• Walk to the beach, explore the weekend markets
• Ride your bike through to the Nightcliff Jetty to watch the sunsets over the water
• Modern complex with elevator, intercom, secure foyer, undercover parking and swimming pool
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas run centrally through the home
• Separate bedrooms ideal for shared accommodation
• Both bedrooms have walk through storage options and access to a bathroom
• Master bedroom includes sliding door access through to the balcony
• Kitchen is ultra modern with overhead storage and island prep bench
• Internal laundry room with a wall of built in storage for linen or pantry items
• Vacant and move in ready apartment.
Through the front door the apartment then opens up into a sweeping open plan kitchen, dining and living room with large sliding doors framing the entertainer’s balcony beyond. Completely tiled with split system air-conditioning throughout, this contemporary apartment has a long list of perks and has been finished with quality fittings throughout for a high end touch that you will fall in love with.
The kitchen boasts an island bench and prep area with wrap around counters and overhead storage along with quality appliances all finished in a sleek uber modern tone that will stand the test of time and remain agelessly elegant.
The two bedroom is set apartment with front facing vistas towards the water on the horizon and take in the afternoon sunsets and cool sea breezes. The master offers an exclusive en-suite bathroom along with a walk through robe with ample storage while the second bedroom includes access to the main bathroom via two way door and also has a walk through robe with a bounty of storage within. That is not something you will find in most apartments so this is a huge boon.
All of the bathrooms are fitted out with sleek modern tap ware and tiles that are neutral and will remain classic for ages to come. There is an internal laundry room as well with a wall of built in storage for linen or pantry items plus an overhead dryer already mounted.
The balcony is the ideal outdoor entertaining option and has views over the suburb below and takes in the cool afternoon sea breezes and the awesome colour of the sunsets at night.
Vacant and move in ready, there are not many apartments on the market like this one.
Take advantage of the NT Governments Home ownership incentives.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Area Under Title: 145m2 approx.
Year Built: 2019
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,450 per annum
Building Name: Serenity View Apartments
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Body Corporate Management
Body Corporate Fees: $800 to $820 per quarter approx.
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $500-$520 per week
If you are considering selling and would like a free market appraisal please feel free to contact me anytime