Rural Property description
“Flat Blissful acreage so close to the CBD! Watch our VIRAL video to see more about the property!”
Talk about ticking the boxes for all your acreage needs! From the moment you enter through the dual entry driveway, you'll realise these park-like established gardens and lawns are just the beginning of your amazing journey. Unwind from the daily grind each afternoon or work peacefully from home.
A wonderful federation lowset property, boasting four bedrooms and two bathrooms, along with three exterior rooms for guests or teenagers that think it's cooler to be away from the parents.
Keep stepping outside to beautiful gardens and lush lawn surrounded by an amazing outdoor patio area with a lagoon style pool. A huge high ceiling 80 sq/m shed with lights and power to accommodate all your toys, and behind it a dog kennel area.
The land…. is a MAJOR WOW factor! This property a huge 3.08 acres and is completely flat and usable, with fencing and stable already setup for your horses. A beautiful dam with a log gazebo and jetty has been created in the third sector of the property, either to enjoy a drink overlooking your beautiful water, or if you need the land it can be backfilled in with the soil that now makes the dam walls.
Features of the property include:
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms including ensuite
• Built in wardrobes
• Air conditioning in the master bedroom and living areas
• Town water and NBN is connected to the street.
• Massive powered shed with room for a boat, caravan, trailer, ride on mower, and workshop area which is a good size for tradies
• Lagoon style, salt water pool
• Large outdoor entertaining area (11.6m x 3.8m)
• Western red cedar cabin style building (council approved) containing 3 separate rooms all with ceiling fans and is connected to main house via concreted walkway.
• Large dam and stunning log gazebo and jetty to enjoy sunsets
• Wood burning fireplace heater
• Two car built in carport
• Extra two car carport outside.
• Established fruit trees
• Walking distance to Tingalpa Creek and fishing platform, schools, shopping centres and transport
Haven't heard of Ransome? This exclusive neighbourhood is 25 minutes to the city (beside Gumdale and Birkdale), and has beautiful bay breezes, as the water is only a stones' throw away! With ease of access to the gateway, Carindale, Capalaba, Cannon Hill and Wynnum shopping is only 15 minutes away. It's the perfect property to create those everlasting family memories.
Call Luke for an inspection of this magnificent property 0432 447 047