“Panoramic Perth Views”
This neat and tidy 1x1 boasts panoramic views form the top floor of the Victoria Heights apartment complex.
- Top Floor, North-West facing in the Victoria Heights apartment complex
- Open plan living & dining, flowing to the North-West facing balcony
- Good-sized, functional kitchen featuring gas cooking and plenty of bench / cupboard space
- Good-sized bedroom with floor-to-ceiling BIR
- Stunning city skyline outlook from both the living area and bedroom
- NBN (Fibre-to-the-Premises)
- Allocated, undercover parking bay (exclusive use)
- Gated building security with remote & pin access
- Lift or stair access to each floor
- Communal laundry on ground floor for resident use
- Security Cameras in Common areas
-470m to the '72' Bus stop taking you to the city or towards curtin universtity
- 600m to Dome
- 800m to Broken Hill Hotel, SSAM Korean BBQ, Kabuki Japansese
- 900m to Vic Park Central mall (Woolworths)
- 1.1km to Swan River foreshore
- 2.6km to the WACA & Gloucester Park
- 4.3km to Perth CBD
The Phone Code for this property is: 25269. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Other featuresensuite, close to parklands, close to shops
What’s around McMaster St
Apply for this rental with
Want to apply for this rental?
Contact the property manager
For Sale By Agent
Nearby schools in and around Victoria Park, WA
Discussions in Victoria Park, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Victoria Park, Western Australia?
Similar Apartments for lease in Victoria Park, WA 6100
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs