“SOLD BY ROBYN!”
Looking for a lifestyle change? This single-level three bedroom home situated on a large, low-maintenance battle axe block in leafy Robina Woods is the ultimate urban retreat. Set away from the street and backing onto the native woodlands that surround the golf course, here you can bask among the birds on the sun terrace and feel like you're worlds away!
But local shops and amenities - not to mention the Gold Coast's major shopping and dining destinations - are so close! What's more, the kids or grandkids can walk themselves across the street to Robina State School and the property is within the sought after Varsity College catchment. This is location perfection!
Boasting two light-filled, open plan living areas separated by a kitchen & dining area and opening out to a private sun terrace, the home offers endless options for living and entertaining. Three bedrooms - all with built-in wardrobes and one with an ensuite - are located at the other end of the home along with the main bathroom. There is an abundance of built-in storage with cupboards galore, so downsizers can bring everything with them!
Enquire now to book an inspection!
FANTASTIC PROPERTY FEATURES
- 2 living spaces plus dining nook, with aircon in main living room
- Functional galley kitchen with NEW Westinghouse oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Sliding doors from all living areas lead out to the patio
- Master bedroom with aircon, ensuite, large built-in mirrored wardrobe and sun terrace access
- Second and third bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with external access to washing line
- Fully tiled throughout for easy maintenance
- Recently repainted throughout in crisp white
- Two-car carport with storage area for sports equipment and toys
- Garden Shed on raised slab
- Extra parking - room for the boat AND caravan!
- Council Rates approx $1345 p/a
- Rental Appraisal $570-600 p/w
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
- Less than 20m to Robina State School
- 150m to nearest bus stop for route 752 between Robina Town Centre and Broadbeach South
- 500m to Club Robina Bowls Club for great food and social events
- 1km to local supermarket, convenience store, restaurants and cafe
- 2.1km to Bond University and 4.4km to Varsity College
- 2.8km to Robina Town Centre, 6.2km to Pacific Fair
- 3.1km to Robina Train Station
- 3.2km to Robina Hospital and Cbus Super Stadium
- 3.7km to M1 motorway ramps
- 4.2km to Sports House at Varsity Lakes community sports and recreational facility
- 5.7km to Beautiful Miami Beach and Nobby's Beach Surf Life Saving Club
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. All details were correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.