Home loan calculator?
“Such a Quiet and Special Location - So Close to Wynnum Waterfront”
Only 3 minute walk to Frankie's for early morning coffee from this much loved timber 2 bed/2 bath post war raised home with extra rooms downstairs and north/east facing front deck upstairs.
Call Margaret to arrange your time to view or come to our open home on Saturday 11th at 12noon until 12:30pm
Positioned perfectly for enjoying a quiet beachside holiday lifestyle every day for now … and the best location for 'one day' building your future dream home close to the foreshore of Waterloo Bay.
Wonderfully quiet location only one block back from Wynnum North Esplanade, where pelicans come every day to greet the locals, near Wynnum Creek boat ramp and strolling distance to dog park & Mangrove Board walk … if you love nature walks, parkland and open spaces this is the place to be!
• highset timber & terracotta home
• 405m2 block - 10m x 40m
• leadlight timber front door
• entry leads to conversation lounge
• narrow hardwood timber floors upstairs
• French doors to front bedroom
• French doors to front deck
• perfect nor/east aspect on deck
• privacy blinds on side of deck
• 2 bedrooms upstairs
• remote ceiling fans to living & bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms - 1 up & 1 down
• large eat-in kitchen - lots cupboards
• back stairs to downstairs laundry
• internal stairs down to study
• several walls of storage
• large family room/3rd bedroom
• downstairs opens to courtyard area
• external storage under landing
• separate work-in laundry
• private back garden with garden shed
• 1.5kw solar system - electric HWS
Close to local bus stop that does the loop along waterfont to Wynnum Plaza and school pick up for Moreton Bay Girls & Boys Colleges ... close to Wynnum State Primary School and Wynnum train for Iona Boys College and Brisbane City ... close to Wynnum CBD, Library, specialty shops and Medical Specialists and new Majestic Cinemas ... stroll the esplanade to Manly for weekend markets and cafes enjoying Wynnum Wading pool and parks along the way ... every day living the dream!!!