“Position Perfect - Spacious Family Home!”
Boasting a generous blend of inside and outside living, this lovely family home has plenty of room for the whole family including two separate outdoor entertaining areas and a large fully fenced grassed yard. If location is paramount, you will love the convenience of Chapel Hill State School just a short walk away and for the city commuters, public transport just around the corner.
- Spacious living area with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and plenty of natural light and breeze and additional dining/living off the kitchen.
- Modern, well appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher and an abundance of storage space.
- Good sized master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robe and private en-suite.
- Additional two bedrooms with air conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes.
- Fourth bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe.
- Security screens throughout.
- Modern, family sized main bathroom with shower and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Massive entertainers alfresco area overlooking pool.
- Second large covered patio off the kitchen/dining.
- Intercom capability at front gate entrance.
- Inground pool including pool servicing.
- Secure parking for 2 vehicles.
- Short walk to Chapel Hill State School and local park.
- Within close proximity to Kenmore Village/Tavern, the cafe/dining precinct of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the University of Queensland.
- School catchment zone of Chapel Hill State School.
- Sorry this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information including alterations made to the property, and any inclusions that may not be represented in this advertisement. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
Living Areas: 2
What’s around Ironbark Road
Contact the property manager
Plum Property - Toowong
Nearby schools in and around Chapel Hill, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
Discover what it's like to live in Chapel Hill before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Chapel Hill, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Chapel Hill, Queensland?
Similar Houses for lease in Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs