“Two for the price of one!”
Looking for an investment opportunity which will be a stress-free addition, continue to grow in
forthcoming years, and promise you an incredible rent income of $540 per week? This is the one for
This home boasts two neat and tidy, self-contained homes. Both offering plenty of space for the
occupants to enjoy, they are complete with their own bedrooms, living areas, kitchens, laundries, car
spaces and outdoor spaces.
Enter the upstairs unit from the rear of the property, through a full-length shady deck which
overlooks the back yard. The upstairs contains three great-sized bedrooms, all with built-in personal
storage - two of the bedrooms are extended further by study nooks. The master bedroom is
complete with an ensuite, and the remaining bedrooms are serviced by a common family bathroom.
The combined living and dining space are air-conditioned for comfort.
- Enter at the rear of the property, through a full-length shady deck, overlooking the back yard
- Combined air-conditioned dining/lounge area with a separate office space
- 3 great sized bedrooms with built-in personal storage (two bedrooms with study nooks)
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- The remaining bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom
- Kitchen with electric cooking, overhead storage and pantry
- Split system air-conditioning
- Separate laundry
The downstairs area will delight the occupants with the functionality of the floorplan, and generosity
of the spaces.
It vaunts an open plan design etched across a vast footprint, three spacious bedrooms, (two are
fitted with built-in robes), a bathroom to comfortably cater to this level, and plenty of storage!
The downstairs area is complete with a beautiful outdoor area, surrounded by leafy trees to add a
rejuvenating element, and sense of privacy. Entertain and unwind on the fenced patio area, or rear
courtyard, which both offer pleasant views of surrounding greenery.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in personal storage
- Combined lounge/dining areas
- Fenced patio space at the front of the home - surrounded by leafy trees, adding the perfect
amount of privacy
- Kitchen with plenty of bench space, overhead storage and space for a dishwasher
- Walk-through family bathroom
- Rear courtyard overlooking the back yard
- Storage room plus workshop area
- Separate laundry
- A convenient location, with plenty of amenities closeby
- An easy walk to schools, and shops
- Plenty of dining options closeby
- Easy access to major motorways, making commuting a breeze!
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Terrace/Balcony
What’s around Karabil Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Kingston, QLD
Discussions in Kingston, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kingston, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Kingston, QLD 4114
No similar properties found in Kingston