This property is a boutique development which has luxurious top quality inclusions, no detail overlooked. A unique opportunity to rent, north facing, architect designed property in a prestige location, the property is located in a sunny and private tree lined street.
From the minute you drive up the street you are already taken aback by all the nature surrounding you and the sound of chirping birds in the distance will make you feel at ease, only to be outdone when you feel the quality the home exudes when you step inside.
Impressively fitted with quality inclusions throughout, a testament to the quality of build with suspended slab construction, these spacious, practical and modern 3 bedrooms, 2 story homes won't last long in today's hot rental market.
The owners have gone to great lengths to ensure every last detail of the property is to the highest of standard even down to the power points and light switches.
- Large, sunny lounge room located on the lower level with Turpentine timber flooring
- Luxury carpet in the bedrooms
- Separate meals/dining area off the kitchen
- Breath taking kitchen with waterfall stone bench top including breakfast bar,
- Siemens self-cleaning wall mounted oven, 4 burner gas cooktop
- Soft closing drawers, glass splash back plus a large walk in pantry
- Study located on the ground floor with built in cabinetry, separated from the living for privacy
- North facing master bedroom with impressive walk in robe, leading through to the ensuite.
- Ensuite offering his and her sinks, frameless glass shower, large wall mounted mirror cabinets and in-floor heating
- North facing bedroom two also offers a large walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom three is bright, offers a built in wardrobe and opens into the main bathroom
- Bedroom one and two open out onto your own private balcony overlooking the tree-lined street
- Main bathroom is a 2 way design, which can also be used as an ensuite for bedroom three.
- The main bathroom provides his and her sinks, temperature controlled hot water, Villeroy and Boch fittings, a separate bath and shower plus an abundance of built in vanity cupboards and in-floor heating
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout (temperature controls in all bedrooms)
- In slab heating in both of the bathrooms
- Ducted vacuum
- Double glazed windows
- Double remote garage with internal access (enter into the meals area)
- Surround sound speakers in living space
- Broadband internet (no NBN not avail in area)
- Video intercom for guest access
- Cat 5 Cabling
- High ceilings
- Linen cupboard upstairs
- Guest's powder room downstairs
- Laundry Shute from main bathroom
- Own pull out clothes line in your courtyard
- Chadwick designer curtains and block out blinds
- Temperature controlled continuous gas hot water
- Landscaped courtyard
- Paved front courtyard and grassed yard
- No valid EER known
Ideally located close to Yarralumla Primary, literally 2 minutes walk to Yarralumla shops, 5 minutes drive to all the speciality practices in Deakin.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
We also have 41 Loftus Street in the same complex available for $1095 per week. This property offers all features above however does boast a bigger outdoor area and garden. This unit is available from the 11th December 2019.
At Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
WISH TO INSPECT-(www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.