“Renovated, red brick character home!”
A renovated red brick, character home in an ideal location with timber sash windows. The front porch opens to the entrance foyer leading to the spacious living and dining area with a northerly aspect, filling the area with natural light. The modernised kitchen is well-proportioned and is well-equipped. There are three bedrooms, with the master bedroom including an ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom three also has a rear door opening to the backyard. The home is in close proximity to the Deakin Shopping Precinct, Junior and Girls' Grammar Schools, Calvary John James Hospital and the Parliamentary Triangle.
- Renovated, modern kitchen
- Renovated bathrooms, main with a bath
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Timber sash windows with blinds and curtains
- Close proximity to Deakin shops, private and public schools and the Parliamentary Triangle