“Spacious Three Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Melbourne!”
[Due to the current government restrictions, you will be required to wear and mask, scan a QR code and practice social distancing at open homes. It is important you REGISTER for the inspection to assist us on the day]
Set in the stylish ‘Hudson on La Trobe’ apartment complex in the heart of Melbourne CBD, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is a must-see!
We are delighted to present you Unit 44 - spanning over two levels featuring quality fixtures and fittings, open-plan living and an excellent location, this home is perfect for couples, families and professionals.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Separate lounge area ensures ample space for all to relax and unwind
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop, an oven and ample storage space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to cafes, restaurants, schools, shops and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, there’s more!
- Three generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with full ensuite and an additional bathroom with quality fittings
- Powder room
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Gym located on the ground floor
- Secure car space and storage cage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Haileybury, West Melbourne, Simonds Catholic College, Carlton Gardens Primary School, Academy of Mary Immaculate
- All your shopping needs are covered with The Strand Melbourne, Melbourne Central, and QV Melbourne close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Basement Cafe, Krimper Cafe, Soul Cafe, Angliss Restaurant, Chef David, Miznon
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Flagstaff Gardens, Carlton Gardens and Eades Place Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or ‘Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.