“Luxurious Quality Living - Lakeview Apartments”
Lakeview Apartments offer the ultimate balance of brilliant architecture and superb liveability.
Expressions of Interest - All Offers Presented 4pm March 1st 2020
*Guaranteed Rent Back Option for 12 Months (conditions apply).
BRAND NEW! This luxury development is in a picturesque part of Broadwater. Perfectly positioned overlooking the Broadwater Nature Reserve and minute's drive to the stunning coastline of Geographe Bay, Margaret River Wine Region, Busselton CBD, cafés and restaurants. Lakeview Apartments is a finished development to suit a range of lifestyles and profiles; from downsizers, single professionals, first home buyers and investors. Apartments of this calibre in this region have never been seen before.
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Two deluxe bathroom designs with high quality tapware and tiles
- Stunning kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone island and benchtops, soft closing storage solutions and pantry
- Spacious open plan living with full height windows offering spectacular views
- Fitted study nook
- Glass balconies on top floor apartments and spacious courtyards to ground floor apartments
- Quality ceramic tiles, carpets and window treatments throughout
- Landscaped and reticulated gardens
- Exposed Aggregate driveways
- Secure remote double garage plus exclusive car bays
- External storage room
- Rheem instant gas hot water system
- Ducted Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate laundry with Fisher and Paykel 7.5kg Quick Smart Front Loader and 6kg vented dryer
- Installed clothesline
- LED Lighting
- NBN Available
Presented for permanent living, with no age limit, means you have the opportunity to live the luxury lifestyle you deserve.
For your private viewing contact the Craig Edwards Team on 0417 986 961.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.