Phone enquiry code for this property: 5141
Charming, stunning and a haven are just a few of the words that have been used to describe this home by guests. The words that best describe it are pure Bliss.
Upon entering the secluded and peaceful grounds of Balingup Bliss, you can see the love and dedication that has gone into making it the beautiful home it is today. Bliss is a fully renovated 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home. It oozes charm and character, yet has many modern touches that you would expect in a home of this quality.
The wrap around veranda invites you to sit and relax, watch the sun as it sets over the hill and as the last of the suns rays bathe the veranda, you really do feel very fortunate to be the owner of such a unique home.
Balingup Bliss Retreat has a long running history as a short stay accommodation retreat and is also a registered business name as well as having its own website and FB page. There is the opportunity to continue doing this and if desired build a separate chalet due to the land size. Bliss is set on 2412m2 (1/2 acre) block which is sub dividable upon council approval. Or you may choose to simply have it as your own special home. The choice is yours.
Over the past 10 years Bliss has also been used for retreats and workshops with great success.
With immaculate presentation, Bliss offers the following:
- 2 large carpeted double size bedrooms, the master bedroom has a beautiful new ensuite, comprising shower, toilet, a gorgeous balinese timber vanity and french doors leading to an expansive balcony
- 3 bedroom is upstairs in the loft and 2 single beds are easily accommodated, the loft also offers views of the valley and has an abundance of built in storage space. The loft is easily accessed by the jarrah spiral staircase.
- 2nd bathroom is fully renovated, with a cast iron bath perfect for luxuriating in, separate shower, vanity and toilet.
- The lounge/well appointed kitchen and dining are open plan and are located under cathedral ceilings. The kitchen has a jarrah island bench which is a great space for preparing meals and chatting to friends
- Heating during winter is by a near new Jarrahdale tile fire or reverse cycle airconditioning
- A spacious separate study which could easily be used as another bedroom or a therapy room. It has two entrances, internal and external which opens onto the outside veranda.
- Polished jarrah floorboards throughout the kitchen/dining and living area
- Extensive wrap around veranda which hugs 3 sides of the house and is perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing and enjoying the gardens
- Outside laundry
- Fully reticulated gardens and well established trees
- An abundance of peach, pear, lemon and mandarin fruit trees offer delicious produce
- Large, reticulated vegetable planters, perfect for growing your own vegetables and herbs
- 5Kw inverter and 20 solar panels, installed July 2016
- Car park which accommodates 4 vehicles with ease
- 2 lock up sheds one which is powered and has a workbench
- New gas hot water heater
- Quality timber blinds throughout, floor coverings and light fittings
- Town water supply
The well established gardens at Balingup Bliss are forever changing with the seasons and are a constant source of delight. As the current owner of Bliss, I love to watch the smaller birds as they bathe in the bird baths and the parrots as they raid the olive tree.
Each morning brings the opportunity to awaken to the sound of bird song. In the winter the frogs serenade you with their croaking. This is what it is truly like to live at Bliss. To bask in nature each day.
Bliss is located in the heart of the delightful township of Balingup, the land of misty valleys, rolling hills, vineyards and orchards, old growth forests and quirky shops. It is only a 2hr 45 mins drive from Perth.
The Balingup primary school is within walking distance as is the South West bus service. Bridgetown is only a 20 minute drive, Donnybrook is 25 mins and a drive to Nannup on the picturesque Balingup-Nannup Road will take you 40 mins. Margaret River is only 1.5 hrs from Balingup making it an easy day trip.
Balingup Bliss Retreat is currently open by appointment and I look forward to showing you this beautiful home,
Phone enquiry code for this property: 5141