“Enjoy the character - Embrace the lifestyle - Acreage living minutes to CBD - "Waru"”
Commanding exceptional street frontage in a popular lifestyle precinct, this Darling Heights acreage property is just a short commute to Toowoomba's CBD. A rare opportunity exists to secure this outstanding character home that has been recently renovated, blending traditional Queenslander and contemporary elements. A superb updated kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher adjoins the dining and lounge areas with combustion heating for the chilly months. The front verandah offers picturesque valley views which is ideal for entertaining with family and friends. Lovingly maintained and framed by lawn and gardens, tendered to with care, this darling home features everything you're looking for - be quick to act - don't miss out on "Waru"!
• A generous 4012m2 land area with almost 70m frontage
• Well-equipped kitchen with huge walk-in pantry & great storage space
• Timber floorboards - traditional VJ walls - high ceilings - original leadlight & ornate fretwork
• Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air conditioning & combustion heating
• 6kW solar system with 22 panels
• Equipped electric bore + a 10 000* gallon rainwater tank
• 6*m x 6*m powered shed
• 12* minutes to Toowoomba's cbd
• 2* minutes to Woolworths in Drayton
• 4* minutes to University Southern Queensland (USQ)
* = approximately
Rates approx $1239.34 per half year
We're here for you...
When inspecting a property, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Physical distancing should always be observed.
No more than one person per 2 square metres for areas open to or used by guests or patrons, whether indoors or outdoors.
All persons to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups where possible.
The agent conducting the inspection will encourage those attending to wash their hands with alcohol hand rub when they enter and exit. Alcohol hand rub will be made available for those attending at the entrance and, if the entrance is not also the only available exit, at each available exit.
The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.