“Just 1 street back from Frenchman's Beach & Salts Bay, incredible sand & surf are just a few houses away - Perfect Beach House Weekender - Potential+”
Promising a true beach house vibe, this isn't a stock standard, boring brick project home, but rather a light filled, beautifully breezy in summer yet warm and cosy in winter Beach House with plenty of personality and potential.
Boasting raked ceilings and free flowing indoor living that runs front to back and outdoors to a wonderful big covered entertainment deck, this is the perfect place to kick back and relax and the ideal spot to lounge and dine with family and friends after a surf at the beach or a kite surf out on The Bay, surrounded by water, you will love how many options you have on tap to explore, whether you're out with friends, kids, grand-kids or the puppies!
An easy walk or ride back to Caves or Swansea, do as little or a much as you like, in the way of cooking or just cheat and eat out at our Caves, Swansea, Blacksmiths, Marks Point and Murrays Beach cafes and restaurants as often as you like!
Fall asleep to the sounds of the surf and immediately enjoy the move in ready and no need to renovate nature of this property now, while truly appreciating its full potential later on, because if you go up the views are pretty damn explosive, there's already a viewing platform all set up, where you can day dream about your future "Hot Property" plans!
- 1 street back from brilliant surf at Caves Beach's famous Frenchman's break
- 1 street back from Salts Bay's, beautiful dogs & kids friendly safe/calm water
- North facing, enjoy cool summer sea breezes & warm winter sun, easy living
- Expect magic, all weather outdoor living from the front porch & big back deck - - Light & airy open living with lovely raked ceilings flow freely from front to back
- Neat as a pin, the vibe is fresh & coastal with lots of room to personalise it too
- Crisp & clean large kitchen with mobile island & a great back deck connection
- Chat to guests in the spa or on the back deck & watch the kids & puppies play
- Bedrooms are split up for perfect privacy between you & your guests or kids
- The master boasts a distant mountains outlook, ensuite & a walk in robe too
- A totally separate wing contains an alternate master suite with deck access
- This same wing houses bedroom 3 with built in robes & the main bathroom
- Enjoy a handy separate toilet with skylight & separate bath from the shower
Outback discover fabulous outdoor deck living, tons of garaging, easy care, landscaped grounds & a magic spot for your boat, van, gym or teenage kids ...
Going fast ...