“Charming Semi Residence of Space, Modern Comfort and Timeless Period Appeal”
Boasting a premium lifestyle address a stroll to village shops and cafes, this charming semi residence has been tastefully renovated for contemporary living while exuding timeless period appeal.
Beautifully presented and enhanced by soaring ornate ceilings, it features separate lounge and dining areas as well as a streamlined timber kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances.
Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes as well as a sun filled loft-style/third bedroom. Additional features include a bright and airy bathroom as well as a separate internal laundry.
Further highlights include multiple air conditioning units, a classic original fireplace and plentiful storage, while to the rear is a picturesque sun bathed backyard with an easycare level lawn and multiple alfresco entertaining spaces.
Its exceptional location enjoys easy access to public transport, parks, a variety of quality schools and all everyday amenities.
• Beautifully presented interiors featuring separate living and dining
• Streamlined timber kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
• Secluded sun bathed level backyard w/ alfresco entertaining spaces
• Two well-proportioned bedrooms w built-in robes & third loft style room
• Soaring ornate ceilings, classic fireplace fixture, timber flooring
• Sun filled loft-style retreat/third bedroom enhanced by skylights
• Multiple air conditioning units, internal laundry, plentiful storage
• Walk to village shops and cafes, public transport, parks, schools
What’s around Percival Street
Wednesday 6:30 PM
Wednesday 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Bexley, NSW
Discussions in Bexley, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Bexley, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Bexley, NSW 2207
No similar properties found in Bexley