Is there such a thing as lowset perfection? This impressive home must come close!
From the solid boundary walls and electric front gate, you enter a perfectly manicured lawn and minimalistic landscaped design with architectural trees that give you an immediate sense of serenity.
Inside is a very practical layout which allows space for parents and the kids/teenagers to have their own areas of the home. The spacious kitchen is the central hub allowing easy access to the multiple living areas, dedicated office and direct access to the undercover alfresco and sparkling inground pool. This home has big internal space and size!
Will easily cater for any growing family and an added bonus of having plumbing facilities already installed for a potential additional full bathroom if required.
One of the showpiece lowset homes in the Travorten Estate and ideally located right across the pristine 10,000m2 park, you could be forgiven for thinking you are looking out into acreage.
The Travorten Estate is not only about quality housing but indeed a community lifestyle that cannot be duplicated elsewhere in the Northside of Brisbane. Quality homes, friendly people, are all very well-known attributes of this fabulous estate.
THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG ON THE MARKET!
Inspection is an absolute must....
- fully fenced boundary walls - 737m2 block
- front electric gate with video intercom
- matured plants and trees, multiple mature Madagascar palms
- NBN connected
- CAT6 cabling
- new carpet
- ducted air conditioning, 6 zones
- video cameras
- dimming light switches
- external lighting
- timber venetian shutters
- security steel mesh
- solar invertor with panels
- entry: double timber doors, video intercom, 400x400mm tiles with pebble features
- kitchen: large island bench top space, sink with insinkerator, stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast nook overhang, built-in wine bottle racks, feature pendant lights, 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, plumbed fridge cavity, microwave cavity, corner step-in pantry, roller door appliance cupboard, stainless steel range hood, 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, glass splashback, video intercom
- dining space suitable for extra-large dining table and direct access to undercover alfresco via glass and steel mesh sliding doors
- family living: tiled, shutters, sliding door + security door with pet door and direct access to undercover alfresco, access to laundry
- laundry: sliding door, tiled, linen cabinet, storage, door with security and pet door to access the yard
- undercover alfresco: concrete stamped flooring, ceiling fan, TV point, sun shade cloth fixed frame shade structure, synthetic grass area, clothes line, BBQ nook
- synthetic grass trampoline pad
- master bedroom: carpet, ceiling fan, shutters, sliding door + security screen to undercover alfresco, Hollywood style walk through closet, ensuite: double doors to enter, tiled floor with pebble accents, glass shower screen, spa bathtub, dual vanity, Caesarstone bench top, big wall mirror, separate toilet
- bedroom 4 / guest bedroom: carpet, ceiling fan, built-in cupboard, shutters
- bathroom: tiled floor with pebble accents, pebble floor in shower, glass shower screen, bathtub, vanity, Caesarstone top, big wall mirror, shutters, separate toilet
- office: timber and frosted glass double French doors, tiled, shutters, built-in table
- lounge: carpet, shutters
- kids living: tiles, shutters, access to kids bedrooms
- bedroom 2: carpet, ceiling fan, built-ins with mirror doors, blinds
- bedroom 3: carpet, ceiling fan, built-ins, blinds
- gym/5th bedroom: double doors, tiled, ceiling fan, shutters, potential to be turned into a third bathroom
- sparkling in ground pool with frameless glass fencing, solar heating, granite coping and feature ceramic tiles, robotic pool cleaner
- linen cupboard in hallway
- garage: double electric door, built-in shelves, screen door for through access
- Walking distance to public transport
- Walking distance to the Carseldine Home Maker Centre
- Short Drive to St Pauls & Bald Hills schools
- A number of school buses pick up from outside the Travorten Estate
- Short drive to Bald Hills train station
- A few minutes drive to enter the Bruce Highway
- A few minutes drive to Carseldine Central
- 6 minute drive to Westfield Strathpine
- 12 minute drive to the newly renovated Westfield Chermside
- 25 minutes to the Brisbane Airport
- Approx. 14 km from the CBD Brisbane