This double brick and colour bond roof home with an inviting front verandah boasts views to the picturesque Macquarie River, this well-appointed home is set upon 4173 sq mt's of land and featuring four bedrooms along with an office and being only 30 minutes from Dubbo and a short stroll across the road to the attractive and lush Narromine Golf Course.
This home offers all the benefits of a tranquil and peaceful existence close to town where you can immerse yourself in a lifestyle that pleases.
As you enter this home through a tiled foyer/ entry area which flows on to a formal lounge and dining area and your own private bar area.
A very generous main bedroom with cedar ceilings, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and sliding door leading out onto the entertainment area, a walk-in robe with sky light for extra natural lighting and an ensuite are features of this room.
A guest's bedroom featuring its own ensuite ceiling fan and spit system air conditioner all the benefits of motel accommodation, bedrooms three and four having built-in robes with mirror doors and ceiling fans bedroom four with airconditioning.
An open plan kitchen, dining and family room the kitchen being recently renovated with a walk-in pantry, utility cupboard, gas cook top, wall oven, stainless steel dishwasher, range hood and splash back.
The main bathroom with a shower, spa bath, vanity and a separate toilet with its own vanity.
* Ducted natural gas heating
* 3K/W solar panels
* Double and single linen cupboards as well as a cloak cupboard
* Drive through carport with all-weather access to the home
* Lock up garage with control a door and access to the inside of the home along with ladder access to an attic area with lighting
* Vertical and venetian blinds throughout
* Tiled walk ways and floating floor boards
* A private court yard/ greenery on the southern side of the home
* Paved entertainment area with a peak roof covering two ceiling fans and lighting. This area looks out over the lawns and shade trees making for great entertainment.
* A deck with power and phone connection overlooking the tranquil river for you to spend your days relaxing on or to use as a second area to entertain your guests.
* Underground watering system for lawns and gardens from river system
* Double bay garage approx. 8mt x 14 mt with cement flooring, loft, work benches and power attached
* Double garden shed 6mt x 3 mt with cement flooring and power
* Chook yard/dog run
This home has many added extra features inside and outside the home which will appeal to any potential purchaser, if you are looking at purchasing your forever home within minutes to the town centre, a stroll across the road to the Golf Club and the peacefulness of the flowing river in the back ground than you must call for an inspection.