“SOLD - Position, Size and Potential in a Solid Period Semi”
This charming full brick semi is comfortable now while presenting a fantastic opportunity to buy into a popular inner west pocket and add some great value to a solid period residence. Ideally located among quality calibre homes, it sits on a generous dual access block within walking distance to Stanmore village, the train station and the local cafe scene. The property makes an ideal start to family life and is presented in great condition with lots of future scope to update, renovate or completely transform to realise its full potential.
- A bright layout featuring open lounge room and dining area
- Private backyard with paved area and sheltered BBQ patio
- Rear lane access with potential for off-street parking (STCA)
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and good storage
- Three bedrooms with high ceilings plus an updated bathroom
- Ready to move in with scope to add more value through renovation
- Easy access to quality schools, parklands and express city buses
Water Rates: $255 pq
Council Rates: $445 pq
Land Size: 235sqm
Potential Rental: $850-$870 pw
Figures are approximate only.