“Family charmer in the exclusive Lavarack Park precinct”
Filled with both classic warmth and modern family appeal, this delightful post-war home occupies an elevated position within one of Camp Hill's most coveted pockets.
Just a couple of minutes' walk from beautiful Lavarack Park, it is also within catchment of the desirable Camp Hill State School and moments from a choice of wonderful lifestyle precincts.
Featuring hardwood floors and French doors leading to front and rear verandahs, there is plenty of character to add to the home's contemporary inclusions. Four good sized bedrooms are spread over the two levels and the property boasts a huge level back garden with space for endless family leisure time, building of a swimming pool or even a home extension if desired (STBCCA).
Just metres from Lavarack Park's playground, open green space and bike tracks, it is also a short stroll to local shops, cafes, transport, kindergarten and highly-regarded schools as well as minutes from the Martha Street fine dining precinct, Camp Hill Marketplace, Westfield Carindale and the CBD.
- Contemporary Kitchen with breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Reverse Cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Open plan living flowing to an alfresco deck and large grassed rear yard
- Four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms (one servicing each level)
- Impressive street appeal and front verandah with beautiful area views
- Lock up garage for up to two vehicles