“Under Contract with Mark Sutton”
Priced to sell, meeting the market
This home is situated in an ideal location. Close to all amenities. Walk to the Grand Plaza or catch the bus from the bus stop at your doorstep. As the heading says this home is priced to sell in a much sought after suburb. This will make an ideal first home or investment property.
• 3 bedrooms (all with built ins) brick and tile home.
• A generous 731m2 block
• Air-conditioned lounge with ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Single lock up garage with internal entry
• Covered patio at the rear of the home
• Two way bathroom with a new shower
• Good sized kitchen with a wall oven and hotplates
• Internal separate laundry
• Excellent fences and good sized backyard
• Electric hot water system
• DO NOT DELAY, call to organise your inspection
You can’t miss Hillcrest with the Wineglass Water Tower sitting on top of the hill, illuminating the night with its beautiful lights. It’s a lovely place to be, full of parks and home to the Logan Aquatic and Fitness centre, it has everything you need.
If you travel a lot well then you’re in luck with the Logan and Gateway Motorways minutes from home as well as the Mount Lindesay Highway.
The main shopping complex is Grand Plaza at Browns Plains which also hosts the Event Cinemas and a public transport bus hub, however Hillcrest is home to plenty of options too, including the Middle Road Village, Middle Park with basketball facilities, Medical Centres and easy reach to all schools and child care centres.