“RENOVATED FREEHOLD UNIT IN QUIET RETIREMENT COMPLEX”
Beautifully renovated and perfectly maintained this unit is situated in
Park View Lodge Bethania, halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
• Lowset brick and tile end unit.
• Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes.
• Air-conditioned open plan living area.
• Tiled floors in the living area.
• Modern Kitchen with Granite bench tops
• Dishwasher and Water Purification System
• Renovated bathroom with separate toilet.
• Internal entry from the single garage.
• Lovely garden area and private surrounds
Conveniently located within walking distance to Bethania Train Station and bus stop on Federation Drive.
Council rates are approx. $2450.00 a year or $47.12 a week with pensioner discount. Body Corporate fee $4983.97 a year or $95.85 a week if paid on time. Rental Potential $270-$290 per week Call Ken today on 0416 201 899 to arrange a private viewing.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: In line with the current Queensland Government requirements, all attendees will be required to wear a mask during property inspections.
Please ensure a mask is on prior to approaching the property. Failure to comply with this government requirement will result in our inability to allow access to the property.