Bonuses of inclusions in rent per week - Pool Maintenance included - NBN-50 - unlimited download- Fetch TV - included in a 6 or 12 month lease.
Solar panel 5 kw - big bonus to help reduce the electricity bill.
Stunningly situated on a commanding half-acre corner lot virtually one street back from the majestic escarpment that is the Lesmurdie Falls National Park. This Mediterranean style, charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family residence allows you and your loved ones to escape to serenity in the best way possible.
Overlooked by the formal dining room is a sunken front lounge off the entry - also reserved for those special occasions, while a central character-filled kitchen boasts solid Jarrah cabinetry, original brickwork, a stainless-steel Ilve gas cook top/ electric oven and a Dishlex dishwasher for good measure.
The casual family and meals area essentially doubles living options and links an enclosed side sunroom to a massive sunken games room - both of which enjoy a splendid leafy aspect from every angle, as well as extending outdoors to the rear and side gardens respectively.
Three of four bedrooms benefit from having built-in wardrobes fitted, including a spacious master suite where full-length and height storage meets a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower. Out back, a shimmering 65,000L below-ground swimming pool is the headline act, but it is up to you where you sit and entertain - be it underneath the patio, within a hidden courtyard beside the beautiful Magnolia tree or anywhere surrounding lush backyard lawns amongst native plants, a selection of exotic fruit trees and the unique sighting of the odd bandicoot scurrying through your garden.
Just footsteps away from the lovely Pagotto Park up the road and nestled very close to St Brigid's College, Mazenod College, Kalamunda Christian School, Lesmurdie Senior High School, Lesmurdie Primary School, Falls Road Primary School, shopping centres, parks, sporting facilities, major arterial roads and the heart of Kalamunda's famous town centre, this sprawling haven surprisingly has "living convenience" written all over it. Enjoy the hills lifestyle now!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Carpet to all bedrooms, the formal lounge and dining rooms and the open family/meals area off the kitchen
* Carpeted games room with split-system air-conditioning
* Rear patio entertaining area with outdoor gas and power points
* Outdoor access to the rear from the master suite
* Extra built-in storage to 3rd bedroom
* Front 4th bedroom
* Fully-tiled main bathroom with retro-style tiling, a shower and a separate bathtub
* Separate fully-tiled toilet with retro tiling
* Fully-tiled laundry with storage and a separate toilet
* Double linen press
* Large external storeroom with lighting
* Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with drive-through access to the rear
* Timber Jarrah skirting boards & Jarrah door frames throughout
* CrimSafe security doors
* Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
* Bottled gas to property
* Solar Panel (5kW)
* Garden shed
* Front rose garden
* Side "boomerang" garden
* Figs, lemons, peaches, apples, nuts, mandarins, mangoes, oranges, nectarines and limes are amongst the superb selection of garden fruit trees on offer
* Huge 2,025sqm (approx.) block
* Ample driveway parking
Fireplace will be removed- note reverse cycle air conditioner available, fridge can be left or removed, however if fridge is left it is excluded from lease. Alarm excluded - however in place should you wish to reinstate.
Be quick to secure this home, contact our office 9293 2333