Home loan calculator?
“Convenient and Immaculate Family Home with Caravan/boat parking and Dual Living”
+++++++++MOTIVATED SELLERS WHO HAVE BOUGHT, OFFERS WELCOMED+++++++++++
With its fresh and inviting classically-casual vibe and set on a coveted 681m2 parcel this lovingly crafted character-filled residence envelops you in its welcoming embrace from the moment you arrive!
Exquisite easy-care floors plus loads of natural light and neutral tones complement an array of fresh and airy versatile indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Chefs in the household will be competing to be master of the practical country style open plan kitchen where there are loads of cupboards, good sized pantry, and an island with stone bench top.
The beauty of this renovation is the separate area with a private external entrance which is perfect for extended family or to utilize for extra income. This area comprises two bedrooms, a living area with the family bathroom and third bedroom close by. The Master at the front of the property has a large walk-in robe and chic ensuite and is filled with natural light. Gentle breezes wafting throughout the home are supplemented by zoned ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans to ensure comfort for everyone in any season. Whether you're living and entertaining you'll find that this home will readily evolve with the changing needs of the household.
At the rear of the block is a shipping container which could be used as a workshop or storage and at the front of this Immaculate property there is an abundance of covered parking for cars, boat and a caravan.
Just a stone's throw from idyllic beaches, excellent schools, parks, shopping, cafes, amenities, medical services and transport links, you'll have everything at hand to be able to enjoy the enviable lifestyle that this region offers!
Features we love:
- Fully fenced private 681 m2 parcel, established landscaped gardens and lush lawns
- Multiple open plan dining/living areas opening to fabulous covered entertaining area
- Chef's kitchen, plentiful storage, open plan, electric oven, pantry
- Secluded Master with ensuite, walk-In robe
- Three family/guest bedrooms with built-ins, separate living, family bathroom
- Carport for Caravan/cars/boat, electric gates provide good security
- Shipping container provides endless possibilities, laundry
- Ducted aircon, ceiling fans, 6.6kW Solar
- Minutes to popular local surf and patrolled beaches, shopping, cafes and amenities
- 7-minutes' drive to Caloundra CBD, Sunshine Coast University Hospital and medical precinct
- Short drive to Bruce Highway access and Sunshine Coast University