“Panoramic Water Views”
Perfectly positioned in Riverside to take full advantage of the northerly aspect and fantastic views over the Tamar River and across to the mountains, this stylish home offers spacious living and enough bedrooms to accommodate the largest of families. Other features include:
* A 2002 rendered five bedroom home on a low maintenance block.
* Three double bedrooms upstairs (2 with built in robes) & two bedrooms downstairs
* Upstairs bedrooms have their own balconies and magnificent city and river views
* Three bathrooms in total (main with spa bath) and three toilets
* Open plan well-appointed kitchen, including a dishwasher
* Convenience of reverse cycle air conditioning
* Kitchenette downstairs provides a separate self-contained living option
* Full length deck on the middle level with access off the kitchen and living areas
* Carport and off street parking, backyard access
* Easy to maintain yard with sealed driveway and parking spaces
* Room for the caravan or boat
* Close to quality public and private schools, tennis, gold & bowls clubs & swimming pool
*Close to shops, supermarket & all city conveniences
Click on the 'External Link' below for the virtual furnishing floorplan and video tour. Contact Jeremy Wilkinson for your inspection.
House size: 204m²
Land size: 844m²
Rates: $2000 approx
Council Zoning: 10.0 General Residential
Council: West Tamar
Heritage listed: No
**Harcourts Launceston has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.