Much loved by the original owners, this well-positioned character filled home captures the romance of yesteryear with all the benefits of modern convenience. You'll love the peace and quiet here, and the space inside and out for spending time with extended family and friends with Drysdale Village, the Bellarine Rail Trail and fantastic wineries all on your doorstep!
- Set on 2452sqm (approx.) only 1.5kms from the convenience of Drysdale Village
- Expansive 4BR Mt Gambier limestone build, modelled on Portsea and Sorrento homes
- Lovingly maintained by the original owners, with modern updates to kitchen and bathrooms
- A short drive, or bike ride to some of the best primary and secondary schools in the region
- Circular Agapanthas framed driveway, with a weeping mulberry centrepiece is simply stunning
- Slate flooring to the entry adds a natural earthy tone to a neutral colour scheme
- Cedar windows, original leadlight windows, and rich hardwood flooring adds classic charm
- Inviting formal lounge centres around a fireplace with traditional mantle and garden vista
- Another bright sitting area overlooks the outdoor entertaining with palm tree and garden views
- An updated kitchen is situated with relaxed living and dining with windows framing the rear yard
- Fantastic storage and WIP, built in wine rack, sleek ceramic cooktop, and electric wall oven
- A multi-use lawn tennis court is Grand Slam' worthy in the backyard providing hours of fun!
- The hard-wearing Santa Ana couch provides the perfect base for children and outdoor parties
- BBQ's are covered in the gazebo, with space for a large outdoor table for alfresco dining
- The master bedroom includes floor to ceiling robes and ensuite with luxurious marble tiling
- A guest room features French doors for external access, perfect for a home business
- Private wing with 2 queen sized bedrooms have BIRs and share a family bathroom
- Children will also love the attic with daybed and storybook windows that overlook the gardens
- Another wing includes multi-purpose rooms and an art studio and has excellent Air BnB potential
- The laundry boasts a wide linen store and cabinetry, pull out drying rack and sorting bench space
- Gas ducted heating throughout, with SS A/C working in conjunction with thermal limestone
- Drought tolerant conifers and pines provide a windbreak and shroud the home in privacy
- Double carport with roller doors, in addition to side access to the east for a boat or caravan
- 5400L rainwater tank for gardens, secure pet area, and tool shed for a rural lifestyle
- Run or ride the famous Bellarine Rail Trail as the tourist steam train winds its way past
- 10mins to Portarlington ferry, and a plethora of organic producers and wineries of the Bellarine
- Excellent links to Geelong CBD only 25mins away, with Melbourne a 1.5hr commute by freeway
A warm and welcoming lifestyle property, that places time with family and friends at the core of daily living. Inspection will impress!
*All information offered by Bellarine Property is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Bellarine Property simply pass this information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Bellarine Property will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information.