“BRAND NEW Two Bedroom Granny Flat - Leafy street at the heart of Riverwood”
Minutes walking to transport and shops, this as new granny offers a low-cost solution for quality accommodation.
Main features include:
- Spacious lounge room
- Two good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobe
- Open kitchen with stone benchtop and gas cooktop
- Modern roomy bathroom with window combined with laundry
- Timber look floor tiles throughout
- Private yard with cloth lines
- One parking space available inside the property land
- Minutes walking to Riverwood plaza, town centre, and station
- Rent includes water and gas (with fair usage)
- Electricity charged on meter reading
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT.
Call or text Janet Xie 0403 088 473 with your NAME, this PROPERTY ADDRESS and a TIME or PERIODS OF TIME you would like to inspect.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Best to APPLY ONLINE through 1form (through www.1form.com)
- Alternatively, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
- Please send applications to [email protected] or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood NSW 2210
- One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
- An incomplete application could delay the outcome of the application.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address:
Most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.