“PERFECT STARTER PACK”
Situated in a quiet Burleigh cul-de-sac, 3 bedroom townhouse offer a spacious living area and great sized bedrooms, all set just a short stroll to Treetops Plaza Shopping complex and only moments to the white sandy beaches of Burleigh! Ideal for first home buyers, downsizers or the ideal addition to any rental portfolio. The home is very low maintenance with low outgoings - the perfect package!
Upstairs offers 3 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and 2 bathrooms. Downstairs is all of the living, a tidy courtyard and additional guest powder room with 3rd toilet. An easy walk to Frascott Park which features facilities such as a football field, Dog Park, BBQs & playground with tree tower with slides, adventure multiplay equipment and a flying fox!
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms, plus additional powder room/3rd toilet
- Single garage plus park in the driveway
- Perfect investment, first home or downsizer
- Freshly painted
- In a quiet cul-de-sac moments' walk to Treetops Plaza
- Fully fenced property in a pet friendly complex
- North facing
- $37/wk body corp
- Rates: (approx.) $767 per half year
- Water: (approx.) $374 per quarter
- School catchment: Caningeraba State School, Marymount College & Miami High
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.