“Luxury City Apartment - Private Resort Living - 360 Views”
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
With luxury appointments throughout, and over 660sqm (Approx.) of opulent living space, this luxury city apartment offers a salubrious lifestyle, ideal for successful professionals who demand the very best in contemporary luxury living.
Better than resort style living is at your fingertips with stunning formal and casual areas flying across this generous four-bedroom design. A fully automated Savant Google home system puts the daily chores at your fingertips while clever architectural design and stylish decor create a comfortable modern grandeur with a sleek contemporary edge.
Take the lift to a stunning atrium style entrance foyer with conservatory glass roof over, then step on down to a generous living/dining room, ideal for entertaining formally and a great place to relax.
For everyday casual living a wall of floor to ceiling windows allow natural light to gently infuse into our large family/meals area, where a stunning luxury kitchen and adjacent bar overlook. Cook MasterChef specialties in this quality appointed kitchen featuring the very best of appliances and quality appointments throughout.
Step outdoors and enjoy relaxing on your own alfresco terrace, with a fully tiled, salt chlorinated, heated concrete swimming pool and adjacent spa, available for your private relaxation. Automatic retractable shade sails &caf blinds will ensure comfortable year-round environment.
Relax with friends in the upstairs billiard room where there is ample space for a full-size table and a kitchenette for your convenience. An adjacent theatre room provides a genuine gold class theatre experience with 12 speaker sound system, retractable theatre screen, private projector room and luxurious tiered seating.
The home boasts 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with the main bedroom offering salubrious master suite appointments. A wall of built-in robes will cater for your extensive wardrobe while a massive ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and relaxing spa bath will soothe away the stress of the day.
C bus lighting, 360 views, ample storage, wraparound balconies, indoor water feature, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, built-in ceiling speakers & secure undercroft garaging for 3 vehicles add to the list of luxuries that this personal resort style apartment offers.
A very desirable, rare jewel, only for the elite few!
* Luxury city apartment with 360 views
* Opulent appointments across over 660sqm of luxury living space
* High ceilings with ornate cornices throughout
* Conservatory style entry foyer with glass roof over
* Sunken formal living/dining with gas log fire and exquisite chandeliers
* Spacious casual family/mill room with floor to ceiling windows and abundant natural light
* Stunning luxury kitchen with granite bench tops, adjacent bar and all modern appliances
* Covered outdoor living terrace with swimming pool and spa adjacent
* Saltwater chlorinated, gas heated, tiled, concrete swimming pool 12m x 3m
* Fully automatic retractable shade awnings and blinds to the swimming pool area
* Spacious 8 person spa bath with shade sail over
* 4 spacious bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with large built-in robes, ensuite bathroom and therapeutic spa bath
* Tasmanian Oak cabinetry throughout
* Massive home theatre with 12 speaker sound system, retractable screen and projector room
* Private billiard/games room with handy kitchenette and room for a full-size billiard table
* Savant fully automated Google home system
* C-bus lighting throughout
* Ducted vacuum system
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Wraparound balconies with 360 views
* Secure undercroft car parking for 3 vehicles
Perfectly sited in the Adelaide City, close to all desirable amenities, creating the perfect inner city residential location. Walk to local restaurants, hotels and eateries or catch the tram to the vibrant Adelaide Central Market and enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle that Adelaide City living has to offer. Quality colleges and public schools are within easy reach and the parklands belt is your playground.
Council | Adelaide
Zone | MS(A) - Main Street (Adelaide) Zone
Land | TBCsqm(Approx.)
House | 664sqm(Approx.)
Built | 2006
Council Rates | $6,902.40 p.a (approx)
Water | $418.48 p.q (approx)
ESL | $936.70 p.a (approx)
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.