If it's an easy, low maintenance lifestyle you're looking for and a central location with all the amenities you could ever need (shops, schools, public transport, TAFE college, cafes etc.) just a short stroll away, then this beautifully presented, spacious townhouse is worth getting excited about!
The layout is excellent, and with 9ft high ceilings upstairs there's a great sense of space throughout. Other features to appreciate is the private, paved court yard with no neighbours to the rear, so there's no chance of feeling hemmed in. Be quick with a visit to this one, as there really is plenty to love here!
* Open plan lounge/dining flows out to patio area
* Covered & paved large patio area - very private
* Kitchen (good layout, plenty of cupboards & bench space)
* Large bedrooms all with built-in-robes & ceiling fans
* King size master with en suite bathroom
* Main bathroom services the other 2 bedrooms
* Convenient 3 toilet located downstairs
* Extra high 9ft ceilings upstairs + plenty of storage space
* Both floors are filled with natural light
* Lock up garage with handy internal access
* Beautifully maintained complex with communal BBQ area
* 8 minutes' walk to Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre
* 5 minutes' walk to public transport with city links
* 7 minutes' walk to Metropolitan South Institute of Tafe
* 5 minutes' walk to Alexandra Hills State High School
Centrally located just minutes from parks, gyms, sporting clubs, shopping centres, public transport, schools, childcare, medical facilities, restaurants & cafes etc. Alexandra Hills is within 40 minutes from Brisbane's CBD and Brisbane Airport.