“Lifestyle Living Redefined”
One of just six in a tightly-held group, this alluring two bedroom unit has been transformed top to toe with a considered renovation, scaled up for luxe living and easy entertaining. Design innovation and an exemplary level of finish is evident throughout a streamlined floorplan, bathed in plentiful natural light. Polished floorboards and sleek white walls make a statement in the generously sized lounge and dining zone, which includes a split system heating/air conditioning.
Add to this a gourmet kitchen flaunting on-trend styling and finishes, replete with S/S appliances, modern splashbacks and a outlook to the north-facing courtyard. Both bedrooms feature floorboards throughout whilst the master includes a walk-in robe and a they both share a deluxe-appointed two-way bathroom with separate WC.
The creature comforts of this contemporary home are enhanced only by the first-class convenience it offers; walking distance to the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail, close to Ringwood East Station, Eastland and EastLink, and Norwood Secondary College and Mullum Primary School. Inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.