“Old style size with a NEW look and feel!”
Have you ever thought - "I wish I could find a new unit with bedroom sizes like the older units"? It gives me great pleasure to present to the market 5-54 Peach Street Greenslopes.
This modest unit has been meticulously transformed into a truly luxurious home where comfort and sophistication come together beautifully. You really have to see it to believe it.
Perfect for the first home buyer wanting to enter the property market in style. With it's proximity to public transport, low maintenance, extremely low body corp and zero vacancy rate - this unit also represents an amazing investment opportunity.
This two bedroom apartment is 71sqm internally with a large 14sqm balcony; featuring Euromaid gas cook top & electric oven, concealed quality BOSCH dishwasher, amazing stainless steel benchtops, air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout.
The property offers fantastic live-ability with large open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas along with a garage with plenty of storage space. The location of this property offers exceptional convenience. Places of interest like council bikeways, the South East Busway, the Eastern Busway and Buranda train station are just a short walk away. Furthermore, facilities such as Stones Corner library, Langland's swimming pool, restaurants, bars & cafes in Stones Corner will always keep you entertained.
Greenslopes is one of Brisbane's most accessible suburbs with a large volume of transport infrastructure in place providing a high level of connectivity to surrounding amenities and major employment nodes. It is superbly positioned right next to the PA Hospital, Stones Corner and is close proximity to Pacific Motorway, Airport Link Tunnel, Clem Jones Tunnel, Train Stations and Busways.
Some of the important benefits here:
- 2 generously sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, and main with balcony access
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining rooms
- Secure oversized lock-up garage
- Air Conditioned
- Elevated outlook with city glimpses
- Just 4.5km's to the city (8 minutes & 6km's by road or 26 minutes on public transport)
- Great rental return for the investor
- Very Low Body Corp for the investor and owner occupier alike
- In a small complex of 6 units
- In a quiet street and set back in the complex makes for extremely peaceful living
- In the much sought after catchment of the new Inner City South State Secondary College (ICSSSC)
- A short walk to Buranda State, St James Catholic primary and Greenslopes State Schools
- Minutes to Pacific Highway, Eastern Busway, PA & Greenslopes hospitals
- Moments to parks, sporting clubs, bars, cafes, restaurants, specialty shops, supermarkets, banks and everything the ever vibrant Stones Corner has to offer
Make no mistake - we have a committed seller here and with all it's attributes this property will go quickly!
So call Adrian now to organise a private viewing or attend an 'open for inspection' before it's too late.