“Quiet Convenience & Northern Sun Townhouse Living at its Best”
Quietly set back from the street off Waters Lane, this peaceful security townhouse combines northern sun and unbeatable everyday convenience.
Warmed by stunning natural light streaming into the renovated kitchen and relaxing lounge room, an idyllic balcony steps out from the lounge to take in district views. A courtyard opens into an open-plan study station and elevated dining room. Both levels are united by timber floors and a crisp colour palette. Wonderfully spacious upstairs, high ceiling's soar above both bedrooms.
Tucked away from passers-by at the rear of the block, discover the endless appeal of this superbly central address. Walk to absolutely everything, Neutral Bay Junction is just footsteps away with its vibrant cafe scene, speciality stores, cosmopolitan eateries and express bus transport options.
- Bright air-conditioned lounge room, soaring void above the dining zone
- Sleek kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone splashbacks and benchtops
- Built-ins in both bedrooms, master with ensuite and a/c, huge 2nd bed with a/c
- Natural light streaming the family bathroom with combined shower/bath
- 142sqm on title including a secure lock-up garage and separate storeroom
- Collection of 12 townhouses, only one common wall, visitor parking
- Separate laundry room with easy access to the clothes line, linen cupboard
- Plantation shutters, security intercom, ceiling fan, paint newly refreshed
- Footsteps to Redlands, 150m to Woolworths, cafes, shops and city buses
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker:https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton