This premium townhouse showcases contemporary styling, with quality fixtures and finishes offering modern living at it's best.
- spread over two levels, there is an array of living spaces for everyone to enjoy
- on the lower level, the living and dining area opens out to the undercover alfresco area bordered by landscaped gardens
- the galley style kitchen includes quality Smeg appliances, Essastone benchtops and a generous walk-in butlers pantry
- parents will enjoy their own retreat on the lower level, with an ensuite and walk-in robe, with all remaining bedrooms located upstairs
- a powder room on the lower level caters for guests while a walk-in linen cupboard provides great storage
- a Spotted Gum timber staircase leads you to the upper level that features a spacious family room with computer nook and a leisure area
- both upstairs bedrooms include built-in robes and have easy access to the main bathroom with separate toilet
- each bathroom includes stone vanity tops, floor to ceiling tiling plus quality tapware and fittings
- a tiled upstairs terrace with ceiling fan provides a great separate outdoor area and features a glass balustrade
- car accommodation is provided by the double garage with access to the home and alfresco
- keeping you secure, the complex includes a security entry gate plus each townhouse has an alarm system
- notable inclusions such as ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, LED lighting, blinds, premium carpet, instantaneous hot water, in-ground sprinkler system and premium landscaping
- located in an ideal residential position in popular Tatton, surrounded by other prestigious homes
Part of a complex of six, this luxurious townhouse exemplifies the best of modern living
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be cancelled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.