“Darling Gardens gem”
** COVID-19 UPDATE **
- You must pre-book to attend an inspection, please contact the agent to arrange this
- Please ensure you have your mask on
- Check-in via QR code and the agent
- Keep 1.5 meters apart from others at all times
- Maximum 10 people inside the property at all times
- Please be mindful and keep your visit to 10 minutes to allow other parties to attend the open
Situated opposite the magnificent Darling Gardens, this charming one-bedroom apartment is low maintenance inner city living at its best. One of only fifteen in a boutique solid brick complex, this ground floor apartment features open plan living and dining, built in robes, ensuite bathroom, private off-street parking and a leafy outlook.
Beautifully presented in itself, the real value in this gem is its location. Surrounded by parkland and gardens, with specialty shopping, gourmet dining, transport, river trails, the Collingwood pool and the city at its doorstep, this light filled apartment commands arguably one of Melbourne's best locations.
Consistently sought after as a rental, whether you're a first home buyer or astute investor this is a must-see opportunity.